Who Are We?
We are a group of professionals from a variety of backgrounds, all skilled in working with children and young people with mental health issues. CAMHS teams are multi-disciplinary; they contain a wide range of different professionals and skill mixes.
The CAMHS service in North Derbyshire consists of the following professionals:
- Specialist Community Advisors
- Community Mental Health Workers
- Child Psychiatrists
- Art Psychotherapists
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Systemic Family Therapists
- Social Workers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Child Mental Health Workers
- Speech and Language Therapist (Learning Disabilities Team)